Staying Current with Climate Change, hosted by RMA
June 6th, 2022
This session covered key trends in the climate change conversation. Panelists provided an overview of the climate risk management landscape and discussed important global initiatives and regulatory developments, including RMA’s comment letters to the OCC and Basel. The panel also forecasted the path ahead for the industry, including what may be on the regulatory horizon.
- Gain valuable insights into emerging trends, global initiatives, and regulatory developments across climate change.
- Understand RMA’s comment letter to the OCC and Basel.
- Understand the various paths forward for the industry, and potential regulatory initiatives.
- Louie Woodall, Editorial Lead, Manifest Climate
- Caroline Sweet, Counsel, Debevoise & Plimpton
- Ilya Khaykin, Partner, Financial Services America, Oliver Wyman
- George Gonczar, EVP, Director of Global Risk Assessment & Director of Climate Risk, Huntington Bank
- Matthew Kramer, Climate Risk Executive, U.S. Bank
To learn more about Risk Management Association (RMA) or their Climate Risk Consortium, click here.